Medterra 3.3% CBD Oil
Medterra’s ultra broad spectrum cannabinoid oils use a potent whole plant cannabis extract without THC (non-psychoactive). Unlike isolated oils that contain only CBD, the broad spectrum tinctures contain CBD with additional beneficial compounds such as CBG, CBN, CBC, CBDV and natural terpenes. This provides a convenient and affordable way to consume our high-quality hemp extract.
Developed by physicians, Ultra Broad Spectrum ™ oil represents a unique first in the industry. A powerful, safe, affordable, easy to use and completely legal expression. It has 100% natural ingredients, of vegan origin and contains no lactose, gluten or preservatives. It has antioxidant, analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties.
Each Ultra Broad Spectrum ™ oil bottle contains 30 servings and can be taken day or night, sublingually. This product is available in 1000mg and 2000mg CBD strengths.
- Variations: 1000mg, 2000mg
- Servings: 30
- Volume per dose: 1 ml (~ 1 drop)
- Milligrams per drop:
- 1000mg = 40mg Ultra Broad Spectrum™ extract and 33mg Naturally Occurring Cannabinoids (CBD, CBG, CBN, CBC, CBDV) per 1ml drop.
- 2000mg = 80mg Ultra Broad Spectrum™ Extract and 66mg Naturally Occurring Cannabinoids (CBD, CBG, CBN, CBC, CBDV) per 1ml Drops
- Organic Medium-Chain Triglyceride (MCT) Oil (Coconut Derived)*.
- Ultra Broad Spectrum™ Extract
- Naturally occurring cannabinoids : CBD, CBG, CBN, CBC, CBDV, CBG and Natural Terpenes
- Organic Natural Flavor
Additional product information
|Price / RRP||59,99 GBP|
|Manufacturing process||CO2 extraction|
|Country of origin||USA|
Medterra, the leading US company with more than half a million people who trust its products to improve their lives, is now available in Europe. Its high-quality hemp, grown and extracted in the United States, fully complies with the Kentucky Department of Agriculture's Industrial Hemp Pilot Program. Medterra uses a CO2 extraction system for the whole plant, which allows them to separate the CBD from the rest of the components, maximizing the concentration of pure CBD. Each and every one of the products undergoes third-party tests to guarantee quality and consistency as well as being endorsed by their medical board.
- US Hemp Authority Certified: Medterra complies with the U.S. Hemp Authority Certification program which is the industry’s initiative to provide high standards, best practices and self-regulation.
- Grain Free: All of the products are gluten free.
- Third Party Tested: All of the extracts go through independent, third-party lab testing, so that you can be sure you’re receiving the safest, highest quality product.